12° Tilt Thru-Hull Hybrid Dual Imaging Transducer
16x25 Degrees Low-Frequency
11x16 Degrees High-Frequency
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||2500 Feet|
Bronze Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) tilted element thru hull transducer. Works with HDS Gen2 Touch and Elite-7 HDI fishfinders. Provides 50/200kHz traditional frequencies plus 455/800kHz DownScan Imaging plus temperature. The transducer comes with a 33' cable and blue 7-pin Lowrance connector which plugs directly into the Gen 2 Touch and the Elite-7 HDI. The transducer must be selected in the installation menu on the device.
- Frequency: 50/200kHz, 455/800kHz DSI
- Beamwidth: 50kHz 45°, 200kHz 11°, 455kHz (Fore to aft 2.8°, Port to starboard 56°), 800kHz (Fore to aft 1.6°, Port to starboard 32°)
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Maximum Depth: 50kHz 3,000', 200kHz 1,000', 455kHz 300', 800kHz 100'
- Cable Length: 33'
- Style: Thru-hull
- Tilted Element Angle: 12°
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2.375"
- Sensors: Depth/Temp
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.