HOOK² 7 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with SplitShot Transducer and US Coastal Charts
|Diagonal Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Dimensions||9.31" Width x 5.64" Height x 3.28" Depth|
|Display Type||WVGA Color TFT LCD|
Broadband: 500 Feet (152m)
DownScan: 300 Feet (91.4m)
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||SplitShot 2-in-1|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|GPS||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS+ EGNOS+ MSAS|
The easy to use HOOK² 7 SplitShot fishfinder offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
HOOK² 7 features SplitShot two-in-one sonar with wide-angle, high CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail U.S. coastal map. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
Be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK² take care of sonar performance – performance powered by SplitShot two-in-one sonar.
Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with SplitShot two-in-one sonar. SplitShot features wide-angle, high CHIRP sonar—with double the sonar coverage of most fishfinders—and DownScan Imaging™
Returning to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one is easy with the navigation features in HOOK², including a built-in, high-detail US map.
- 7" diagonal SolarMAX™ Display: Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display. For more about the new technology behind the IPS display used in the Hook2, see our West Advisor article: Amazing New IPS Displays for Marine Electronics.
- Automated sonar settings: You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK² Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad: Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Splitshot 2-in-1 Sonar with high CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™: SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping: Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail US map in HOOK2.
- Mapping options: You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot: Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation: Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.
What's in the Box
- Display unit
- Bracket mounting kit (Bracket, 2x knobs, 4x screws, self-tapping #10 X 3/4 PN HD SS)
- Cable and fuse kit (Power cable, Fuse and fuse holder)
- Document package
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.