LOWRANCE–NEP-2 Network Expansion Port
NEP-2 Network Expansion Port
|Compatibility||Lowrance HDS, LCX, LMS, NSE, GlobalMap|
The Network Expansion Port (NEP-2) enables multiple displays to exchange chart data, waypoint and route information, as well as interconnecting radar and sounder modules.
Robust 100-megabit switch for high-speed data transfer. Featuring five Ethernet ports, the NEP-2 is compatible with NSS, NSE and NSO. Compatible with all Lowrance HDS models, plus 2007 and later LCX, LMS, X and GlobalMap® Lowrance models with yellow 5-pin ethernet connector.
Transmits sonar graphing display/control on compatible Navico chartplotters when networked with sonar-equipped Lowrance units. Rugged and fully waterproof to IPX7. Connectivity for up to four compatible head units per expansion module. Links with other Expansion Port modules for added/future expansion.
- High speed, robust, 100-megabit switch allows for quick data transfer
- Simple plug and play connection enables quick and easy installation
- Five Ethernet ports enable full network expansion
- Ethernet connectivity: Easily connect your chartplotter, displays, sensors and modules for a fully integrated system
- The NEP-2 will run on either 12V or 24V systems
- Fully waterproof and certified to IPX7 standards
- Dimensions: 8 5/16"L x 7 13/16"W x 2 5/16"H
What's in the Box
- Power cable 6'