Here’s how to easily start your own NMEA 2000 onboard network, allowing future expansion to add sensors and displays.
Network starter kit, for use with all Red network devices.
NMEA 2000-compliant components include:
- Two terminating resistors (TR-120M-RD, TR-120F-RD); Set of one male and one female NMEA 2000 terminators
- Two T-connectors (N2K-T-RD); Two Micro-C T-connectors for connection of an additional network device
- One 2' extension cable (N2KEXT-2RD); NMEA 2000 cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
- One 15' extension cable (N2KEXT-15RD); NMEA 2000 cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
- Power cable (N2K-PWR-RD); NMEA 2000 power cable.
NMEA 2000® Network Starter Kit