Portable Kayak Kit
20% Off -
Original $149.99 Price Details
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Fishfinder transducer installation on kayaks just got smarter!
The Portable Kayak Kit secures the battery, transducer and display to a single 10 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" box, making it easy to mount and remove Lowrance products from the kayak. The Portable Kayak Kit features built-in transducer cable management that keeps excess transducer cable out of the way of the angler fishing from a kayak.
Compatible with all units that use a Lowrance Quick Release Bracket – including the HOOK-3/4/5 and Elite-Ti 5/7 — the Portable Kayak Kit includes a battery, charger, RAM® Mount swing arm, and YakAttack CellBlok battery holder with built-in transducer cable management. (Transducer sold separately)
- CellBlok fits the included 6Ah 12V battery
- CellBlok is compatible with any fishfinder or combo unit that uses the Lowrance Quick Release Bracket, including HOOK-3/4/5, Elite-Ti 5/7 displays and legacy Mark/Elite units.
- Built-in transducer cable management keeps excess transducer cable out of the way
- RAM® Mount swing arm allows quick and easy mounting of all Lowrance® Skimmer™ transducers.
Portable Kayak Kit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).