SonarHub™ Sounder Module with with LSS-2 HD Transom Mount Transducer
|Dimensions||7 1/8" Width x 2 3/16" Height x 8" Length|
455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD)
50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
|Specific Transducer||Transom Mount Included|
500 Watts RMS (StructureScan HD)
250 Watts RMS (CHIRP)
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Compact SonarHub™ is an all-in-one solution for adding StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies—including StructureScan HD, CHIRP and SpotlightScan™.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with Airmar® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat
- Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers
- Compatible with SpotlightScan forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers (SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Compatible Displays: Lowrance HDS Gen1, Gen2, Gen2 Touch, Simrad NSS Sport, NSS evo2, NSE, NSO, NSO evo2
- Transmit Power: Max 500W RMS (StructureScan® HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Frequency: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Maximum DownScan Depth: StructureScan: 300' @ 455/800KHz
; CHIRP: 3,500' (transducer dependent)
- Maximum SideScan Range: 300' per side
- Transmit Power: 500W RMS (StructureScan HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Data Interface: Ethernet
- Connectors: Ethernet: Three ports; Power: 4-pin power connector; Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers; Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Width: 7-1/8"
- Height: 2-3/16"
- Length: 8"
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
LSS-2 HD Nylon Transom-mount Transducer
Enhanced imaging transducer generates three dedicated signals for photo-like images to the left, right and directly beneath your boat.
Nylon Transom-mount Transducer for LSS-2 StructureScan HD is a low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor, made for multiple mounting locations—transom, transom step or jackplate.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 20' (requires 26mm diameter hole for plug)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic/stainless steel bracket
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600' @ 455kHz; 200' @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300'
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Dimensions: 10 13/16"L x 2 5/8"W x 2 13/16"H
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.