StructureScan 3D Module with Transducer
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
See what lies below your boat in a stunning three-dimensional view.
The StructureScan® 3D Modular with Transducer allows anglers to see fish, structure and bottom contour in a stunning three-dimensional view. StructureScan® 3D imaging scans underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a high-resolution, 180°, three-dimensional view beneath your boat.
- Multi-beam sonar: StructureScan 3D is powered by a multi-beam sonar technology that produces revealing images with stunning detail by converting scans of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure into high-resolution, 180-degree, three-dimensional views.
- Easy-to-understand sonar images: View 3D images from any angle with ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control using on-screen touch commands and easy-to-use, preset viewing positions.
- Find key fishing areas faster: StructureScan® 3D allows anglers to more easily understand where fish and fish-holding structure are located in relation to their boat. By slowly idling over a potential fishing area with the wide, 180° scanning range, anglers can quickly search for key areas and cover ─ such as abrupt depth changes, points, ditches, rockpiles, brushpiles, weedbeds standing timber, wrecks and more.
- Unrivaled sideScan image clarity: To ensure the clearest possible SideScan views, the StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
- High definition (HD) and super-wide 3D scanning: The contours below the water's surface can be shown to the sides of the boat—up to 600' port and starboard—with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides multiple views, including two-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the new, realistic three-dimensional views. Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control mode, you can adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
- Ethernet connectivity: Ethernet ports allow connectivity for up to three networked devices.
- Compatible Displays: Lowrance HDS Gen3, Simrad NSS evo2, NSO evo2, NSS evo3, NSO evo3,
- Frequency: Enhanced 455kHz
- Maximum DownScan Depth: 200'
- Maximum SideScan Range: 600' on each side
- Speed Range: Track bottom: 35MPH; Mark objects: 15MPH; Optimum imaging: 2-8MPH
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: Max: .75A, Typical: .60A, Inrush: 4.7A pk
- Data Interface: Ethernet
- Transducer Cable Length: 20'
- Module Dimensions: 8 1/16"W x 8 1/8"H x 2 1/4"D
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
- StructureScan® 3D module
- Installation screws
- Ethernet cable, 4 m (15 ft)
- Power cable, 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Fuse and Fuse holder
- StructureScan® 3D Transducer
- Insert/name plate
- Cable holder plug
- Cable cover
- Transom mounting plate
StructureScan 3D Module with Transducer
|Dimensions||7.1" Width x 8" Height x 2.2" Depth|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
|Specific Transducer||StructureScan 3D Transducer|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $99.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99.00
- Applicable on orders over $99.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)