Save power by switching to an LED deck light.
Advances in technology have made it possible for boaters to replace their Halogen flood lights with power sipping LED lighting. Lumitec has been a leader in developing LED technology to make it easier for sailors and powerboaters alike to make the switch. The Caprera flood light is ideal for replacing conventional 55W Halogen flood lights and use up to 80% less power. These bracket mounted lights provide the same or more light than a halogen and don’t require frequent trips aloft to replace bulbs.
A corrosion, resistant powder-coated aluminum housing creates a IP67 rated watertight seal to protect circuitry. The housing shape is designed to dissipate performance robbing heat to ensure the brightest possible light.
Increase the amount of usable light flooding the deck while at the same time conserving power by switch your existing flood lights to Lumitec Caprera LED lights.
- A compact LED bracket mounted flood light that is ideal for replacing conventional Halogen deck lights
- Uses up to 80% less power than conventional lights
- Corrosion resistant power-coated Black aluminum housing is designed to dissipate performance robbing heat
- Draws 1.3A @ 12V, 600mA @ 24V (up to 80% less power than conventional Halogen lights)
- Also available with White housing or in a dual color beam (Caprera2 models)
- Made in the U.S.A
Caprera LED Floodlight, Black Case, White LED
|Dimensions||4 1/2" Width x 2" Height x 2 5/8" Depth|
|Light Output||1000 Lumens|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.