LUMITEC LIGHTING–Caprera2 LED Floodlight, Black Case, White/Blue LED
Caprera2 LED Floodlight, Black Case, White/Blue LED
|Dimensions||4 1/2" Width x 2" Height x 2 5/8" Depth|
|Light Output||1000 Lumens|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
A popular flood light made better.
Advances in technology have made it possible for boaters to replace their Halogen flood lights with power sipping LEDs. Lumitec has been a leader in developing LED technology to make it easier for sailors and powerboaters alike to make the switch. Based on the Caprera flood light that has become a popular 55W Halogen flood light replacement light, the Lumitec Caprera2 ups the ante. This bracket mounted deck light provides 50% more light than its predecessor and uses an asymmetrical beam pattern, known as DeckSweep. DeckSweep technology focuses light just where it is needed, in the corners and gunnel to gunnel, so that energy isn’t wasted lighting up the sky or out over the water where there is little benefit. Also new to the Caprera2 is multiple color options.
Using Lumitec’s Timed Toggle Protocol (TTP), boaters can fully control the light’s settings with a simple switch. A flick of the switch is all it takes to change from bright White to Blue. The controller is built into the light to simplify installation. The powder-coated Black aluminum housing is designed to dissipate heat to consistently provide the brightest possible light.
Increase the amount of usable light flooding the deck while conserving power by switching your existing flood lights to Lumitec Caprera2 LED lights.
- An improved compact LED bracket mounted flood light
- 50% more usable light than previous model
- DeckSweep asymmetrical beam pattern focuses light to where it is needed
- Dimmable dual colors: White and Blue (dimming requires additional components that are sold separately)
- TTP technology allow full control of multiple settings using a simple single pole/single throw switch
- Corrosion resistant power-coated Black aluminum housing is designed to dissipate performance robbing heat
- Draws 1.3A @ 12V, 600mA @ 24V (up to 80% less power than conventional Halogen lights)
- Also available with White housing or in a White/Red beam
- Made in the U.S.A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.