LUMITEC LIGHTING–Capri Flush-Mount Floodlight
Capri Flush-Mount Floodlight
|Amperage||12 Volts DC/900m Amps|
|Dimensions||4 15/16" Width x 1 1/4" Height x 1 3/4" Length|
|Light Output||530 Lumens|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Hardware (Included)|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited Warranty Covering Materials & Workmanship|
The Capri Flush-Mount LED Floodlight is a bright and rugged replacement for 55W Halogen lights.
Small size (70% smaller than comparable lights) and low power consumption (80% less current draw than a 55W Halogen) have made them popular among top-tier boatbuilders. Completely sealed and IP67 compliant, with an expected output life of more than 22,000 hours.
- Capri models produce 530 lumens of light
- Powdercoated die-cast aluminum housing is salt-spray tested to 3000 hours (built to ASTM B117 standards)
- Light Style: Deck Floodlight
- Light Output: 530 Lumens
- Watts: 12W
- Voltage: 10-30V
- Draw: .9A@12V; .5A@24V
- Dimensions: 4 15/16"W x 1 3/4"L x 1 1/4"D
- Cutout: 3 7/8"W x 1 1/4"L x 1 1/4"D, Flush Mount
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: #6 self-tapping stainless-steel (included)
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.