Party Size Marine Kettle® Gas Grill
|Starting System||Match Light|
|Cooking Area||177 Square Inches|
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Dimensions||17 1/8" Diameter x 13 1/2" Height|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Mounting Hardware||L Bracket and clamp assembly with hex bolts|
MAGMA Party Size Marine Kettle® Gas Grill
This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror-polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses a highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using minimum fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right; wherever it is most convenient to you. This design also allows for quick, safe fuel canister changes even while grilling. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
- Form Factor: Kettle
- Size: Party
- Cooking Grate Diameter: 15"
- Height: 10 1/2"
- Cooking Area: 177sq.in.
- Burners: Stainless steel
- Heat Output: 10,700Btu
- Temperature Controls: Variable control valve/regulator
- Case/Kettle Material: 18-9 mirror-polished stainless steel
- Convenience Features: Windproof turbo venturi prevents blowouts, hinged lid won’t slam shut
- Safety Features: Hinged lid attached to grill
- Fuel Options: Disposable canisters, onboard LPG or CNG (Sold Separately)
- Mount Required: Multiple mounting options sold separately, Search: Grill Mounts
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.