MAGNUM ENERGY–Battery Monitor Kit
Battery Monitor Kit
|Type||Battery Monitor Kit|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Amp hour meter for a single battery bank.
Magnum battery monitor kits provide an easy to read “fuel gauge” for your batteries using the percentage of charge. Designed to be work in conjunction with Magnum remote controls (sold separately), the battery monitor kit also relays state of charge, real time amps, amp hours in/out, and minimum/maximum DC volts to magnum remote control panels.
- Monitors battery bank and provides valuable information to Magnum remote control panels
- Provides a percentage of charge ‘fuel gauge’ for singe battery bank
- Relays valuable information to control panel including:
- State of charge
- Real time amps
- Amp hours in/out
- Min/max DC volts
- Includes sensor, 500A shunt and communication cables
- Requires an ME-ARC, ME-RC or ME-RTR remote control (sold separately)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.