GPS200 WAAS Antenna/Receiver
|Dimensions||4" Diameter x 1.65" Height|
Course Over Ground
Speed Over Ground
|Voltage||9 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Limited|
High-performance GPS/GLONASS receiver with 10Hz updating speed and plug-and-play NMEA 2000 networking.
Maretron's GPS200 is a state-of-the-art 99 channel (33 tracking, 99 acquisition) GPS/GLONASS antenna and receiver capable of providing ten position fixes per second, accurate boat speed ten times per second and precision time once per second. An additional benefit of the GPS200 is that it broadcasts precision magnetic variation information using the current position and world magnetic model (WMM-2015).
Plug-and-play NMEA 2000 connectivity: The GPS200 antenna/receiver is a plug-and-play device that is fully compliant and certified to the NMEA 2000 Standard. It will directly connect to any NMEA 2000 network and communicate with navigational software, chartplotters, autopilots and dedicated instrument displays - such as Maretron's N2KView® vessel monitoring system, or by Maretron's DSM150 / DSM250 / DSM410 color graphics displays, and its compact, waterproof housing provides years of reliable performance.
Differential signal corrections: The GPS200 automatically decodes GPS correction signals from Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) including the North American Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System (EGNOS), or the Asian Multifunctional Transport Satellite-based Augmentation System (MSAS) to provide better than 2.5m accuracy.
Standard pole mount or deck mount: The GPS200 is easily mounted to any 1" standard marine mount with its standard 1"-14 male threads. It can also be mounted directly to a deck, or even (due to its unprecedented sensitivity) underneath a fiberglass deck.
- Plug-and-play device that is fully compliant and certified to the NMEA 2000 Standard
- Connect to any NMEA 2000 network and communicate with navigational software, chartplotters, autopilots and dedicated instrument displays
- Waterproof housing provides years of reliable performance
- 99-channel GPS antenna/receiver, with 33 tracking channels and 99 for signal acquisition
- Up to 5Hz Position Update Rate
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) capable (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS) for differential correction and improved precision
- Magnetic variation output based on World Magnetic Model
What's in the Box
- GPS200 GPS Antenna/Receiver
- Pole mount base
- Three mounting screws and lock washers
- GPS200 User Manual
- Warranty registration card
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.