MARINCO–EEL Y Adapter, 50A 125/250V Male to 2-50A 125V Females
EEL Y Adapter, 50A 125/250V Male to 2-50A 125V Females
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Two 50A 125V boat side female connectors allow you to split the output of one 50A 125/250V dockside receptacle.
EEL ShorePower Y-Adapters enable you to split one dockside receptacle between two boat inlets of similar or dissimilar power configurations. These EEL Y Adapters have all the features of the EEL Series ShorePower™ cordsets, include sealing collars and are waterproof for use in wet locations.
- Boat Side: Two 50A 125V female connectors
- Dock Side: One male 50A 125/250V plug
- Sealing collars to create a weatherproof seal when joining cables together
- Suitable for use in wet locations
- Watertight molded plug and connector ends for safety and durability
- Heavy-duty, super flexible marine grade cable (30 Amp 10 gauge, 50 Amp 6 gauge)
- Corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated contacts
- Covered by Marinco's five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.