Premium 12V Receptacle
SeaLink® 12V receptacles have large contact surfaces and are made of corrosion-resistant materials to ensure a solid contact and low voltage drop. A sealing ring around the shaft of the plug keeps out spray and seats the plug it firmly in the outlet. Ground contacts engage the receptacle so the plug can't be removed without twisting it 90°.
· Ground contacts act as a lock to prevent plug from being removed without twisting
· Corrosion resistant construction for marine use
· Compatible with existing 12V plugs
· Connections: 12 volt plug
· Max. Amperage: receptacle-20A
· Voltage: 12V
· Conductors: 2
· Material: High temp fiber reinforced nylon receptacle body with nickel plated copper alloy contacts
Premium 12V Receptacle
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)