20A Solar ChargeMaster
|Dimensions||4" Width x 1 5/8" Height x 5 1/2" Length|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Solar ChargeMaster protects your battery from being overcharged by the solar array and from being deeply discharged by loads.
Designed to optimize battery life, Solar ChargeMaster features intelligent three-stage charging for 12V or 24V systems and is adjustable for lead acid, gel or AGM battery types. Features include an included battery temperature sensor, LCD character display, automatic nighttime detection, extended alarm indications and low battery load disconnect.
Includes a serial interface which can be used with an optional interface adapter for PC connection via PC-Link. Solar ChargeMaster works with most PV modules and the three-step charging routine is adjustable for conditions of use and battery type. Includes system alarm.
- High efficiency so your batteries are charged quickly
- Capacity for solar panel configurations of up to 3600 watts
- Compatible with AGM, gel, flooded and Mastervolt Lithium Ion batteries
- Fast and flexible setting of battery type
- Battery temperature sensor included for long lifespan
- Automatic 12 V/24 V/48 V voltage detection
- Multi-stage smart charging: Absorption voltage: 14.4/28.8 V @ 25 °C; Equalization voltage: 14.8 29.6 V (@ 25 °C), 2 h; Float voltage: 13.7 / 27.4 V (@ 25 °C)
- Fully protected against overtemperature, overload, high/low battery voltage, high/low PV voltage, short circuit and reverse polarity
- Automatic Functions: Three stage charging, load and disconnect
- User Selectable Functions: Settings for lead acid, Gel or AGM batteries
- Solar Input Voltage: 12-50V DC
- System Voltage (Battery): 12V or 24V
- Draw: No load: <4mA
- Display: LCD display
- Connections: Screw terminals
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.