DC Distribution 500
Connects up to four DC devices to DC groups, such as a battery charger, inverter, alternators and solar panels.
Space limitations on boats often lead to complex installations and fuses in inaccessible places. DC Distribution 500 offers central fusing of DC power products in a compact, accessible, simple design. Includes four ANL fuses and one spare. Includes negative bus. Comes with allen wrench, 1.6' of network cable, cable protection. DC distribution fuses are monitored and can be displayed on MasterView Easy Remote Panel, Model 10976280.
What’s in the Box
- Five fuses
- Hex tool
- MasterBus terminator
- MasterBus cable 1.6'
- cable protections for DC connections
- Alarms: fuse monitoring
- Functions: Fusing for DC power products/negative ground connection. Includes fuse monitoring alarms
- MasterBus Powering: no
- Fuses Included: 80A, 80A, 125A, 150A and spare 80A, all ANL type
- Voltage: 12V/24V or 48V
- Current Rating: 500A intermittent for 5 minutes/300A continuous
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 7.9" x 2.5"
- Weight: 2.6lb.
- Waranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.