MCLUBE–SailKote High-Performance Dry Lubricant, Gallon
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
SailKote High-Performance Dry Lubricant, Gallon
|Style||Lube and Polish|
SailKote makes sails, hulls, rigging, deck hardware, and anything that moves on your boat run smoother, work more efficiently and last longer.
For everything that slides! Easy-to-apply fast drying lubricant instantly bonds to any clean, dry surface, repelling salt, dirt and grime. SailKote greatly reduces friction, abrasion and drag from air and water, as well as surface-to-surface sliding, especially under high loads.
Five times as effective as other Teflon, silicone, petroleum or wax-based lubes, and lasts much longer. Most popular uses-mast tracks, hatches, drawers, sliding doors and windows, deck gear and sails. SailKote makes everything run more smoothly onboard (or off the boat—tons of non-boating applications).
- World class sailors across the globe from maxi-racers to sailboarders and kiteboarders are enjoying the benefits of SailKote's advanced dry lubrication technology
- Dries quickly to a hard, smooth, ultra-slick, hydrophobic dry coating that bonds tenaciously to almost any surface
- Because SailKote is a dry lubricant, it will not attract dirt or contaminants and will not transfer to other surfaces, or you
- Use on sails to repel water and dirt
- Use on hulls to reduce drag and waterline deposits
- Apply it to mast tracks, sail slides, rudder blades, daggerboards and foils, hatches, telltales, battens, sliding doors and even on entire sails
- Only dry lubricant specifically designed for marine use
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.