Looking for an easy alternative to hand polishing?
Consider the DA Power System, which bridges the gap between traditional machine and hand polishing methods with a compact, easy-to-use, dual-action buffer that attaches to virtually any 3/8" or 1/2" 1,800-2,500rpm drill. Use it with DA Power Polishing or Finishing Pads to safely polish and wax gelcoat or painted surfaces. Features include cast electro-coated housing, heavy-duty safety skirt, cushioned comfort-grip handle, and hook-and-loop backing plate for quick pad changes. System includes one Polishing Pad.
- Dual-action, rotation provides faster and safer results
- Produces quick results than mere hand application
- Attaches to a household drill
- Compounding, polishing and waxing can be done in half the time
Note: Additional Polishing and Finishing pads sold separately in packs of two.
- Finishing pad: model 15129620
- Polishing pad: model 15129638
DA Power Polishing System
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.