MERCURY MARINE–5hp Propane Powered Outboard, 15" Shaft
5hp Propane Powered Outboard, 15" Shaft
15 Inch Shaft
|Warranty Details||Three Years (With Product Registration)|
MERCURY MARINE 5hp Propane Powered Outboard
Mercury’s all-new 5hp FourStroke Propane outboard provides more convenience and less hassle. With a large 123cc displacement, it offers best-in-class power by delivering a true 5 horsepower. Ideal for aluminum tiller, inflatable or jon/utility boats.
With a safety-first approach, the outboard comes standard with a propane auto shut-off valve on the engine and in the fuel hose connector. The included standard 6-foot (1.8-meter) fuel hose threads quickly and easily to the outboard and comes with a standard US POL connector on the tank side.
A 20-pound (5 gallon) tank of conventional propane provides approximately 10 hours of boating at full throttle.
20-pound propane tank sold separately.
- Runs on conventional propane, a convenient alternative to gasoline
- Eco-friendly and clean-burning with 30% lower exhaust emissions compared to gasoline
- Auto propane-shutoff valve on outboard for safety
- Light and portable, just 59.5 lbs
- No fuel priming required
- Manual choke for fast, reliable starts
- Easy-to-reach shift lever
- 15" shaft length
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.