MERCURY MARINE–75-125hp Mercury Outboard Motors Engine End Clip-On Fuel Connector, 5/16"
75-125hp Mercury Outboard Motors Engine End Clip-On Fuel Connector, 5/16"
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Use a factory connector to restore leak free fuel line connections
Potentially hazardous situations can develop as fuel connectors age or become damaged and begin to leak. The fix can be as simple as replacing the fuel line connector. This factory connector is compatible with Mercury 75hp to 125hp outboards newer than 1994. The molded plastic fits the female fitting on the engine and features an integrated barb for 5/16" fuel line. Replacement can be made without tools using the supplied ratcheting hose clamps. For the best possible connection, we recommend trimming the hose to install the new fitting in a fresh section of hose. For the assurance of a factory fitting, choose a Mercury fuel line connector.
- Original factory part to ensure fit and function
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and engine
- Hose barb compatible with 5/16" fuel line
- Tool-less installation using included clamps
- Molded plastic construction resists corrosion and damage caused by UV exposure
- Connection: 5/16" hose barb
- Compatibility: Mercury 75hp—125hp newer than 1994
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.