PowerDrive i-Pilot Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 60" Shaft, 70 lb. Thrust
|Mount Type||Bow Mount|
Minn Kota’s PowerDrive Freshwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot is ready for the hunt whenever you are.
This motor is strong, quiet and advanced, so you can find the honey hole without scaring off the fish. With exciting features like the iPilot to lock on to your fishing spot with automatic precision as well as a deploy-assist lever that puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. It runs longer, powers through weeds and is backed by a two-year warranty. Be ready day after day, no matter the conditions with a Minn Kota PowerDrive.
Minn Kota’s GPS trolling system, the iPilot does it all. This wireless system not only delivers on speed and steering, but it also gives you the ability to record and retrace your paths on the water. With a larger screen and more options than before, you can have better control over your system. The iPilot features a mobile app, Bluetooth connectivity, Spot-Lock, iTracks, Go To, advanced AutoPilot, CoPilot and Cruise control.
The accompanying mobile app allows you to control speed, steering, Spot-Lock, AutoPilot and software updates from your cell phone or tablet while Bluetooth connectivity gives you a fast and secure connection.
Other iPilot Features
- Create, store, retrace and return to your most fruitful trolling paths with the iTracks system. You can store 16 paths up to two miles long each.
- Spot-Lock is a GPS anchor that accurately holds on to your fishing spot with cutting-edge algorithms.
- Go To allows you to choose any Spot-Lock location or iTracks path you want to return to. It will activate your motor to automatically take you back to your most productive locations.
- Advanced autopilot allows you to motor ahead in the direction you want to travel without having to do anything but hit a button. It will stay on course and correct your motor for wind waves and currents
- The CoPilot feature allows you to control speed, steering, prop on/off switch and high-speed bypass from your iPilot wireless remote so you can fish from anywhere on the boat.
- Cruise control allows you to dial-in and adjust your speed to attract fish with favorable bait presentations. Monitor your actual “on the water” speed from the remote screen and adjust it in .01 mile per hour increments.
- The push-to-test battery meter on PowerDrive gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 pushes weeds away and takes on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. The swept-back, flared blades provide unrelenting, reliable prop performance. Delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
- Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode.
- Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Extra-large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life.
- The unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Deploy-assist lever. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor quickly. When it’s time to move, you can securely stow it with little effort.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.