14 Gallon EPA Topside Fuel Tank
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Dimensions||43" Length x 15" Width x 9.22" Height|
|Fittings||1/4 Inch NPT|
|Securing System||Strap Grooves|
Topside tanks designed for today’s highly corrosive ethanol fuels. We’ve revolutionalized the marine industry standards for topside tanks above 12 Gallons, providing engineering that looks and performs better than any other fuel tank in the business.
- Provides positive seal with Moeller-exclusive injection molded 2 1/4" fill neck
- Mechanically vented fuel cap ensures easy gripping with exclusive ribbed design that floats
- Features 90 Degrees, 1/4 NPT fuel withdrawal elbow that rotates 360 Degrees eliminating a kinked fuel line hose
- Includes mechanical direct-sight gauge with easy-to-read indicator
- Tested to industry standards
- Ok for use with ethanol based fuels
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.