MOELLER–15-Gallon EPA Topside Fuel Tank
15-Gallon EPA Topside Fuel Tank
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Dimensions||43" Length x 15" Width x 8" Height|
|Fittings||1/4 Inch NPT|
|Securing System||Strap Grooves|
A low-permeation certified topside tank made for EPA-compliant boats built after 2011.
Made from marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene, the Moeller 15 Gallon EPA Topside Fuel Tank is USCG, NMMA and ABYC compliant. It also meets EPA/CARB regulations with an EPA-compliant, two-stage, ratcheting fuel cap. This mechanically-vented cap floats and is easy to grip with its ribbed design. Includes 90°, 1/4" NPT, Moeller-patented “Poplock” aluminum withdrawal elbow that swivels 360° without losing its seal. Rotomolded 2 1/4" fill neck with side angle orientation for easy access, plus gauge and vent.
- Specifically designed for use in Boston Whaler, Carolina Skiff and Key West bench style, center console, pontoon, deck and jon boats
- Minimum of 5% of the inside volume reserved for ullage open headspace
- Full fill line and securing strap grooves molded into tank
- EPA-compliant 2-stage “click when closed” fuel cap
- 90°, 1/4" NPT, “Poplock” aluminum withdrawal elbow
- Pressure tested to a minimum of 3 lb. to eliminate leakage issues before being shipped
- EPA/CARB, USCG, NMMA and ABYC compliant
- Capacity: 15 gallons
- Material: Marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene
- Dimensions: 42 1/2"L x 14 3/4"W x 10"H
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.