19 Gallon Permanent Below Deck Fuel Tank, 18.5"L x 14"W x 18"H
|Dimensions||18.5" Length x 14" Width x 18" Height|
|Fittings||3/8 Inch Swivel|
|Securing System||Sold Separately|
|Type||Diesel and Gas|
Permanent below deck fuel tanks with molded-in hold down grooves for secure mounting.
Moeller permanent tanks are favored by quality boat builders. They are made of cross-linked rotationally molded polyethylene that is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel. Tanks meet all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations. They come equipped with an electrical fuel sending unit for use with a dash-mounted gauge. When selecting a tank, bear in mind that tank dimensions do not include fittings, so for the true height of the tank, add 2 1/2" for the fill neck—and add 3% to measurements to compensate for hydrocarbon swelling in all directions. All tanks include a machined aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting that swivels 360° for ease of installation. Tanks are for gasoline or diesel. For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559). These tanks are not UV protected and are for below-deck installation only.
- Roto-molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel
- Ethanol and biodiesel compliant and corrosion resistant
- Comply with ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Fittings are designed for maximum flow during refueling
- Aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting swivels 360° for ease of installation
- Can be used for gasoline or diesel
- Include aluminum fill, vent and withdrawal fittings
- Include fuel gauge sending unit (For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559)
For installation, see the Moeller Marine Fuel Tank Data sheet.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.