MOELLER–29 Gallon Gas Walker
29 Gallon Gas Walker
|Above / Below Deck||Portable|
|Dimensions||19 1/4" Length x 18 1/2" Width x 43 1/2" Height|
The MOELLER Gas Walker is a great way to transport fuel to your boat, automobile, generator, or ATV. Manufactured from durable and lightweight high density polyethylene (HDPE), the Gas Walker is built for safety and reliability. In addition, it is weather-, chemical-, and mold-resistant.
- The average flow rate is 3.5 gallons per minute
- Maneuvering a fully loaded Gas Walker is easy, thanks to its handle and ergonomic design
- The Gas Walker nozzle is durable cast aluminum
- The brass shut-off valve safely controls fuel flow
- Ten feet of 3/4” hose is included
- Molded-in hose storage compartment helps keep your storage area safe and neat
- Electric static discharge grounding wire is included for your safety
- The Gas Walker meets US requirements for transporting gasoline
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.