Reed Switch Sending Unit, 6"-24" Array
|Maximum Depth||Adjustable: 6 to 24 Inches|
Long-lasting Reed Switch and magnet technology for years of dependable service.
Moeller's Universal Reed Array Fuel Level Sending Unit features an adjustable float arm that fits tanks from 6" to 24" deep. Designed for all types of marine vessels, this fuel level sender top-mounts in aluminum, plastic or stainless steel fuel tanks. UV-stabilized, engineering-grade thermoplastic construction resists internal and external fuel tank corrosion and is ethanol-compliant. The sender gathers fuel level information from a nitrile rubber float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge (sold separately).
- Suitable for gas, ethanol, diesel, bio-diesel and non-potable water
- Includes float, sending unit, 5-hole gasket with screws, Black & Red 18-gauge wires with PVC insulation
- Adjusts to fit tanks 6" to 24" deep
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction
- Electrical circuit is sealed for protection from fuel, contaminants, water
- Nitrile rubber float
- Standard SAE 5-hole mounting bolt pattern
- Pre-bent 90° float arm
- -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 85°C) temperature range
- Calibration to 33-240 ohms
- Required dash-mounted gauge sold separately
- Meets requirements of ISO 10088, ABYC H-24, 33CFR 183.590 and ISO 8846
- Meets or exceeds current NMMA and ABYC specifications
- Three-year limited warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.