Test Fuel Tank, 7 Gal.
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
This tank is ideal for testing motors that have been removed from boats for repairs.
Made from marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene, the Moeller 7 Gallon Test Fuel Tank was created for OEMs to test motors in new boats without having to put fuel in the permanent tank. Boatyards and repair shops can also use it to transfer fuel or test motors that have been removed from boats so as not to have to remove fuel from the permanent tank.
- 3/8" NPT insert with 90° 5/8" vent barb
- 3/8" x 1/4" NPT pickup with 3/8" hose barb
- PL3 x 1/4" NPT pickup with 3/8" hose barb
- 1 1/2"dia. x 2 3/4"H molded fill tube
- Reed array sender
- Capacity: 7 gallons
- Material: Marine-grade, cross-linked polyethylene
- Dimensions: 12"L x 12"W x 12"H (14 3/4"H with fittings)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.