MOELLER–Universal Fuel Level Sender with Diesel Return, 6-24"
Universal Fuel Level Sender with Diesel Return, 6-24"
|Fittings||Fuel Pick Up or Return|
A true DIY product that lets you measure your tank depth and make the swingarm float the exact length for an accurate fuel level reading.
Moeller's Universal Fuel Level Sender features a diesel return that enables integration of the return line found on diesel and some fuel injection engines. Designed for all types of marine vessels, this Universal Fuel Level Sender top-mounts in aluminum, plastic or stainless steel fuel tanks. The all-stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is ethanol-compliant. The sender gathers fuel level information from a float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge (sold separately).
- Includes fuel gauge float, sending unit and 5-hole gasket with screws
- Fits tanks 6" to 24" deep
- All-stainless steel construction
- Internal components will not rust or corrode
- 1/4" female NPT thread with 3/8" barb
- 1/4" ground spade terminal
- Pre-bent 90° float arm
- Calibration to 33-240 ohms
- Required dash-mounted gauge sold separately
- Meets or exceeds NMMA and ABYC specifications
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.