MOELLER–Withdrawal Assembly for 12 Gallon (Low)
Withdrawal Assembly for 12 Gallon (Low)
Replace a tired fuel withdrawal assembly with a factory replacement.
Withdrawal assemblies spend their lives immersed in gasoline. The tubing and tank fitting break down and become brittle with the constant exposure to chemicals and leak as a result. Often restoring a leak-free connection can be as simple as replacing the pick-up tube or withdrawal assembly. For boaters with Moller older non-EPA compliant 12 gallon low tanks, this withdrawal assembly is a direction replacement. The assembly includes the locking ring to secure the head to the tank. We recommend the use of fuel resistant thread seal for port connections. To reduce the chances of an unexpected failure due to a brittle and weathered pick up, replace the whole assembly with a factory Moeller part.
- Original manufacturer part for an OEM fit and function
- Includes locking ring to secure withdrawal head to the tank
- Features 1/4" NPT female port for fuel line connections
- Not compatible with EPA certified tanks
- Port Size: 1/4"NPT female
- Compatibilities: 12 Gallon (low) tanks p/n 031212
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.