MTI INDUSTRIES–Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Surface Mount, HardWire
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Surface Mount, HardWire
|Dimensions Blister Pack||10" Height x 8" Width x 2.5" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
MIT INDUSTRIES Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 12V DC, Surface Mount, HardWire
The Surface Mount version of Safe T Alert's 62-541 Mini Carbon Monoxide Alarm that is 12 vDC Hard wire. NEW! Compact space saving design! The alarms' end of life begins after installation. Reminder to replace CO alarms after 5 years. No nuisance alarms caused by temporary background levels of CO. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while boat is ventilated.
- Microprocessor technology programmed to detect Carbon Monoxide levels using Time Weighted Average (TWA) at 10% COHb curves
- No False Alarms from new boat smell or outgassing
- Full 5 year service life. End of Life clock starts when power is applied, not in inventory or on retail shelves
- Low Current Draw. Innovative micro current circuit saves precious battery power. 37 milliamp (.037 amp.) current draw
- Listed NMMA Component. Meets ABYC A-24, Marine CO Alarm. Listed to UL 2034 Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Marine Use. Meets ISO: 12133 Small craft — Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection systems
- Color: White
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.