165W Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
For cruising boaters, RV travelers, or off-the-grid application, these rigid monocrystalline panels are efficient and affordable.
High-efficiency rigid panels can keep your boat’s battery banks charged and minimize engine run time.
- Efficient technology: These panels use the most efficient German-made monocrystalline solar technology on the market today. This 165-watt panel has an 17.2 percent efficiency rating.
- Simple and rugged: Equipped with heavy-duty aluminum frames for strong weather resistance and permanent mounting. They’re simple to install, equipped with easy to use plug-and-play connectors.
- Scalable for expanding to build large arrays: Modular design is ideal for expandable solar systems.
- Blocking diode: Includes built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse flow of electricity.
- Power generation warranty: Manufacturer’s 25-year power generation warranty that the panel will produce 80 percent of rated power
- Requires a charge controller: Nature Power panels over 12 watts require a charge controller (typically mounted within 5' of the battery bank). The 28-Amp Nature Power controller (sold separately) is recommended.
- Maximum Output: 9.43A (at 17.5V open circuit voltage)
- Weight: 24.6lb.
What's in the Box
- 165 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with Aluminum Frame
- 11 feet of cable
- Battery Clamps
- 4 x Z-brackets with screws
165W Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Dimensions||57 3/4" Height x 26 1/4" Width x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Voltage||13 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited on Materials/Workmanship. Twenty Five Years on 80% Power Output|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)