MSD/HMPT-W6 West U.S. Hotmaps Platinum microSD Card
|Card Type||HotMaps Platinum|
|Connection Interface||Micro SD|
With comprehensive lake data, SonarChart™, 3D viewing and one year of free daily updates and community edits, Navionics HotMaps Platinum is so much more than a map!
Always know precisely where you are when you use Navionics HotMaps Platinum cartography on your boat. With constantly updated maps, community edits, high-resolution photo and chart overlaying and geo-referenced coast pilots, you can feel secure on all your boating adventures.
Multi-dimensional charts give you navigating confidence even in unknown waters.
A Constantly growing database of over 18,000 lakes at your fingertips!
Detailed Contour Data gives you a clear view of what’s under your boat to increase your situational awareness and provide you with an edge when fishing.
Satellite Overlay and points-of-interest give you a commanding view of features above the water.
Exclusive Platinum features like 3D view on any lake, chart and photo overlay abilities, geo-referenced data and more give you the tools to make each boating adventure exceptional.
Panoramic Views on your screen for the most popular lakes and high-definition satellite imagery for the rest.
One Free Year of daily updates to Nautical Chart, Sonar Chart and Community Edits gives you peace of mind in an ever-changing world.
- Western U.S.
- View Chart Detail
- Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed structures, reefs, drop-offs, vegetation, boat ramps, marinas and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
- Advanced Features: 3D view, high-resolution photo/chart overlay, port photos, and geo-referenced coast pilots are all part of the Navionics HotMaps Platinum package.
- SonarChart: With high-definition 1’ contours nearshore and 3’ – 6’ contours further offshore, you will get a clear view of the underwater landscape. Add your own sonar data to the mix and create detailed maps of your favorite routes and anchorages.
- More than Maps: To ensure the best boating experience, Navionics HotMaps Platinum doesn’t stop at maps and viewpoints. Navaids, panoramic views and many more tools are included on this card so you’ll have access to all the data you need to make each voyage a success.
- Community Edits: Corrections, adjustments, and additions made by the boating community can be downloaded and added to your charts daily!
- Fresh- and Saltwater Charts: With Navionics HotMaps Platinum you get both fresh- and saltwater charts in the covered region.
What’s in the Box
- 16 GB Navionics HotMaps Platinum card
- USB reader
- Documentation packet
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.