NGK SPARK PLUGS–Laser Iridium Spark Plug ILFR6G-E
Laser Iridium Spark Plug ILFR6G-E
NGK built their Laser Iridium Spark Plugs to provide maximum ignitability and a longer service life.
These Laser Iridium Spark Plugs offer the smallest tip diameter available on the market while their Iridium and Platinum surfaces ensure slow wear rate providing a stable idle. With superior anti fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions, these plugs are OEM approved.
- Fine wire iridium tipped center electrode and fine wire platinum tipped ground electrode provide stable idle
- Iridium alloy offers an extremely high melting point for high performance engines
- Improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Electrode Material: Iridium
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.