THE NOCO COMPANY–Genius Boost Sport GB40 UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Genius Boost Sport GB40 UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
6.0 Liter Gas Engines
3.9 Liter Diesel Engines
|Dimensions||1 3/4" Width x 3 1/4" Height x 7 3/4" Length|
USB Power Port
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Lightweight portable powerful enough for diesel engines.
Take along extra power to jump start your boat, motorcycle, ATV or power your mobile phones. This compact jump starter features a lightweight lithium ion battery with built-in protection. Spark proof technology combined with other safety features make this jump starter easier and safer to use.
1000amps of power delivers enough power to start a 6 liter gasoline or 3.0 liter diesel engine—20 times on a single charge. Multiple charging options are available to “reload” the jump starter from home, a 12V outlet or USB port. Heavy duty clips for secure connection to battery terminals. An ultra-bright LED flashlight features several modes to adjust brightness and includes an SOS.
Be prepared to jump start your boat, two vehicle, charge a phone or signal for help (all on a single charge) by taking along a Noco Genius Boost jump starter.
- Powerful lightweight lithium ion battery portable jump starter
- Can jump start 6 liter gasoline or 3.0 liter diesel engine 20 times on a single charge
- Built in safety features prevent sparks, reverse polarity, over-heating, over-charging
- Heavy duty clips provide for secure connection to battery terminals
- Integrated USB port to charge mobile devices
- LED indicators provide state of charge, errors and boost information
- Integrated 100 lumen flashlight with several settings including SOS and emergency strobe
- Can be charged using household plug, 12V outlet and USB port (through a laptop or inverter)
- For additional detail and usage information see the owner’s manual and data sheet linked below
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.