Hawkeye DepthTrax™ Handheld Depth Finder
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
DepthTrax™ DT1H Handheld Depth Finder will give you instant depth readings from 2-1/2 to 300 feet.
The trouble with most depth sounders is that they can only see what's in a fairly narrow cone directly under your boat. However, the ultralight handheld DepthTrax™ DT1H lets you aim its beam wherever you want to see, like an underwater flashlight.
One slide of the magnetic switch gives real time depth readings, while a second slide will indicate the current water or air temperature. Algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false readings while Shoot Thru Technology allows readings through ice and solid fiberglass or aluminum boat, kayak, or canoe hulls.
The impact resistant housing includes a wrist strap and the unit floats if dropped overboard. Since it is submersible to 150' you can use it as a range finder while snorkeling and diving.
- DepthTrax™ Intelligent Sonar delivers precise depth readings up to 300 feet
- Air and water temperature readings in C° or F°
- Backlit liquid crystal display
- Automatic gain and sensitivity adjustment
- Shoot-Thru TechnologyTM allows readings through ice and boat hulls
- Magnetic On/Off switch (no external metal parts)
- Impact resistant and floats
- Diver designed waterproof range finder to 150 foot depths
- Display Type: Backlit Liquid Crystal
- Waterproofing: IPX8 (to 150')
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 160°F
- Depth Range: 2' to 300'
- Transducer: Integrated in body
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Beam Angle: 20 Degrees
- Battery Type: One 9V battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 8"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Warranty: Two years
Hawkeye DepthTrax™ Handheld Depth Finder
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Transmit Power||350 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (with Proof of Purchase)|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).