NORCROSS MARINE–Hawkeye DepthTrax™ Handheld Depth Finder
Hawkeye DepthTrax™ Handheld Depth Finder
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Transmit Power||350 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (with Proof of Purchase)|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
DepthTrax™ DT1H Handheld Depth Finder will give you instant depth readings from 2-1/2 to 300 feet.
The trouble with most depth sounders is that they can only see what's in a fairly narrow cone directly under your boat. However, the ultralight handheld DepthTrax™ DT1H lets you aim its beam wherever you want to see, like an underwater flashlight.
One slide of the magnetic switch gives real time depth readings, while a second slide will indicate the current water or air temperature. Algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false readings while Shoot Thru Technology allows readings through ice and solid fiberglass or aluminum boat, kayak, or canoe hulls.
The impact resistant housing includes a wrist strap and the unit floats if dropped overboard. Since it is submersible to 150' you can use it as a range finder while snorkeling and diving.
- DepthTrax™ Intelligent Sonar delivers precise depth readings up to 300 feet
- Air and water temperature readings in C° or F°
- Backlit liquid crystal display
- Automatic gain and sensitivity adjustment
- Shoot-Thru TechnologyTM allows readings through ice and boat hulls
- Magnetic On/Off switch (no external metal parts)
- Impact resistant and floats
- Diver designed waterproof range finder to 150 foot depths
- Display Type: Backlit Liquid Crystal
- Waterproofing: IPX8 (to 150')
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 160°F
- Depth Range: 2' to 300'
- Transducer: Integrated in body
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Beam Angle: 20 Degrees
- Battery Type: One 9V battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 8"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.