Group 24 Thin Plate Pure Lead AGM Battery
Upgrade your flooded battery with a Northstar high performance AGM
AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries are great in both deep cycle and starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries, have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates and are maintenance-free—no need to add water. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Northstar AGM batteries build on the features noted above. They ensure easy installation with an exact OEM fit by building each case to exact BCI standards. These AGM’s are capable of cycling 900 times when discharged to 50% of their capacity. The durable heat resistant case combined with excellent vibration resistance will give you the confidence your battery will stand up to years of abuse in the marine environment. Most are offered with SAE posts and threaded terminal studs provide two ways to secure battery cables for a drop in and connect installation.
- Maintenance free; no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Spill free; can be installed in most locations in any position (except upside-down)
- SAE and Threaded terminal studs allow installation without changing your boats battery cable terminals
- OEM fit is ensured; built to exact BCI standards
- Suitable as a staring battery or house bank battery
- Cycles over 900 times to 50% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Heat resistant case
- Exceptional vibration resistance to stand up to wave pounding or long dirt roads
- Made in the US
- Group Size: Group 24
- Terminal Type: SAE tapered posts
- Amp Hours (Ah): 76
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 840
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1010
- Reserve Minutes: 160
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 7/8"L x6 3/4"W x 8 3/4"H
- Warranty: Three years
Group 24 Thin Plate Pure Lead AGM Battery
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Cold Cranking Amps||840 CCA|
|Dimensions||6 3/4" Width x 8 3/4" Height x 10 7/8" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||1010 MCA|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)