Group 27 Thin Plate Pure Lead AGM Battery
Upgrade your flooded battery with a Northstar high performance AGM
AGM Batteries are great in both deep cycle and starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries, have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates and are maintenance-free—no need to add water. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Northstar AGM batteries build on the features noted above. They ensure easy installation with an exact OEM fit by building each case to exact BCI standards. These AGM’s are capable of cycling 900 times when discharged to 50% of its capacity. The durable heat resistant case combined with excellent vibration resistance will give you the confidence your battery will stand up to years of abuse in the marine environment. Most are offered with SAE posts and threaded terminal studs and provide two ways to secure battery cables for a drop in and connect installation.
- Maintenance free; no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Spill free; can be installed in most locations in any position (except upside-down)
- SAE and Threaded terminal studs allow installation without changing your existing battery cable terminals
- OEM fit is ensured - built to exact BCI standards
- Suitable as a staring battery or house bank battery
- Cycles over 900 times to 50% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Heat resistant case
- Exceptional vibration resistance to stand up to wave pounding or long dirt roads
- Made in the US
- Group Size: Group 27
- Terminal Type: SAE posts
- Amp Hours (Ah): 91
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 930
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1080
- Reserve Minutes: 195
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/8"L x6 3/4"W x 8 3/4"H
- Warranty: Three years
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
Group 27 Thin Plate Pure Lead AGM Battery
|Group Size||Group 27|
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Cold Cranking Amps||930 CCA|
|Dimensions||6 3/4" Width x 8 3/4" Height x 12 7/16" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||1080 MCA|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
ANCORPremium 2 AWG & 4 AWG Battery Cable Assemblies
$19.99 – $47.99