NRS Freestyle Wet Shoes
|Insulation||3mm Neoprene/VaporLoft Fleece Lining|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
Need to put your feet in a tight kayak? Take a page out of the freestyle kayaking handbook and wear the Freestyle Wetshoe from NRS. A favorite of playboaters, the Freestyle gives you warmth and protection in a compact, flexible package. Your go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages. Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles.
- Stretchy 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.