OCEAN REEF–Aria Uno Snorkel Mask Combo, Small/Medium
Aria Uno Snorkel Mask Combo, Small/Medium
OCEAN REEF Aria Uno Snorkel Mask Combo
The entry level! Breathe through your nose while snorkeling. Good bye jaw discomfort (no uncomfortable mouthpiece to bite onto). Good bye difficult breathing and goodbye water in your snorkel thanks to this dry snorkel.
Huge field of vision and no more fogging or unsafe CO2 build ups thanks to the patented and independently tested air circulation technology. The FFSM line has a uniquely designed orinasal for optimal sealing around your nose. All of the tests are conducted in water and with actual use in mind. These masks are not only designed in Italy, but are also Made in Italy.
- NEW DESIGN - This mask fits comfortably thanks to the black silicone skirt which comes in two adult sizes. Matching black silicone strap is a durable choice
- FULL VISUAL on the underwater world- The UNO mask will revolutionize your snorkeling experience. You will be able to observe everything that happens around you underwater with a 180° panoramic view. Snorkelers will appreciate the dark face seal which reduces incoming surface glare for a more enjoyable visual experience
- ANTI-FOG - The special air circulation system inside the Ocean Reef masks ensures a fogless mask design. No more defogging techniques or products - enjoy your aquatic experience to the fullest. The air circulation system is an exclusive OCEAN REEF patent. Tested by an independent laboratory and designed to avoid possible dangerous accumulations of CO2
- ACCESSORIES - Simple and beautiful design. Strong silicone strap for extended use by high volume users and for those who want a stronger hold of the mask. Full compatibility with all accessories of the FFSM line of OCEAN REEF
- OCEAN REEF - “Made in Italy” - OCEAN REEF invents, designs and manufactures equipment that allows you to discover underwater wonders with ease. Rely on their 70 years of experience and quality for the best possible underwater experience, whether you are a snorkeling beginner or an experienced scuba diver