13' Hawaiian Custom Series Conventional Rod, Medium/Heavy Power
|Best Use||Saltwater Inshore|
|Grip / Handle Type||Cork|
7+1 Alps Guides
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Rod Action||Medium Fast|
|Rod Power||Medium Heavy|
|Test Rating||50 - 60 Pound Test|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
The OKUMA Hawaiian Custom Series Conventional Rods are the latest addition to regional specific rods designed and built by local fisherman for the species and territory they are targeting. Utilizing the latest in technology, these rods were built for the extreme conditions put forth by the Hawaiian shore based fisherman. In this updated version of the very popular original Okuma Hawaiian Rods, they strive to meet even truer actions that Hawaiian anglers are craving. Having worked with local fisherman from various islands, these rods should meet the demands and specifications that are needed.
- Split butt design to reduce weight and improve balance
- Features ALPS-316 grade stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts for braided or monofilament lines
- Specialized TPE foam material on fore and rear grip for durability
- All rods feature a 3K metal woven material for custom look
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.