6' Alaris Spinning Combo, ALS-20 Reel
|Best Use||Saltwater Inshore|
|Drag Style||Front Drag|
|Guides||Stainless Steel Guides|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Rod Action||Medium Fast|
|Rod Power||Medium Light|
|Maximum Test - Mono||6 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
The OKUMA Alaris Spinning Combo feature a corrosion resistant frame, side plates and Cyclonic Flow Rotor design, as well as machined aluminum 2-tone spool and rigid metal handle for strength and durability. With four stainless steel ball bearings, and multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers, the Alaris runs smooth on the output of line and retrieve.
- 3BB + 1RB bearing drive for durability
- Machined aluminum, two-tone anodized spool
- QuickSet anti-reverse roller bearing for hook sets
- Multi-disc oil felt drag washers for ultimate smoothness
- Sensitive graphite composite rod blank construction with Durable Dura-flow stainless steel guides
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.