OKUMA–8'6" SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod, Medium Power
8'6" SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod, Medium Power
|Grip / Handle Type||Carbon Fiber|
|Length||8 Feet 6 Inches|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Rod Construction||24/30-Ton Low Resin Carbon|
|Test Rating||8-17 Pound Test|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
OKUMA SST Carbon Grip Spinning Rod
The Next Generation of SST Carbon Grip Rods are the perfect complement for your arsenal of Salmon, Steelhead, and Trout rods. With many actions to choose from, the SST "a" series has you covered and the SST "a" Carbon Grip Rods have just that, Carbon Grips for a unique, high-end feel.
- Light and responsive 24/30-ton low resin carbon blanks
- Sea Guide deep press guide frames for added durability
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Woven carbon fiber fore and rear grip reduces weight
- SST rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.