OKUMA–9' Rockaway Spinning Surf Rod, Medium Power
9' Rockaway Spinning Surf Rod, Medium Power
|Grip / Handle Type||EVA/Shrink Wrap|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Test Rating||10-17 Pound Test|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The OKUMA Rockaway Surf Rod is the latest addition to the Okuma surf rod line up. The Rockaway rods were designed for the angler fishing surf perch on the Oregon coast to throwing poppers for stripers on the East coast. These rods have quickly found a home across the country and the Hawaiian Islands.
The Rockaway series of surf rods were designed with the latest technology and insight from key surf fisherman. These rods utilize a specially designed, extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks. These rods provide great action, power and durability.
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance
- XQ series angled Sea Guide 316-Stainless steel frames
- Tapered shrink tube grips for non-slip surface and durability
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.