Saranac 146 Canoe
|Warranty Details||One Year|
One Middle Bench Seat
Product OverviewEasy-gliding and stable, this affordable canoe combines the traditional look and feel of an upswept deck line with the abrasion resistance and impact resistance of a one-piece thermoformed polyethylene hull. Quieter on the water than aluminum, the feature-packed design includes a 6" storage hatch that is perfect for fishing and camping gear or even a picnic lunch. Lightweight, durable hull with molded-in carrying handles provides easy portage, transport or car topping.
- Application: Recreational, fishing, touring
- Length: 14'6" Boat Beam: 36"
- Weight: 79lb.
- Capacity: 700lb.
- Hull Material: Polyethylene
- Hull Construction: Thermoformed
- Deck Features: Carry handles, storage hatch, vinyl gunwales
- Seat(s): Center bench with covered storage, contoured bow and stern, with storage tray, cup and rod holders
- Available Accessories: Paddles, sold separately
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.