ORION–Lake Boat Day-Night Signal Kit
Lake Boat Day-Night Signal Kit
|Alert / Locate||Locate|
One flare, one smoke signal and one whistle to attract rescuers on your local lake.
Designed for pontoon boats, deck boats and runabouts operating in non-regulated waters. Includes:
One red handheld flare
- Burn time: Up to three minutes
- Waterproof, windproof and it floats
- US Coast Guard Approved day or nighttime signal
One orange smoke signal
- Burn time: Up to one minute
- Produces a large orangs smoke cloud that can be seen for miles
- US Coast Guard Approved daytime signal
One SOLAS and US Coast Guard Approved whistle
- Bright orange and weather resistant, plastic construction
- Includes lanyard
- Delivers loud, shrill signal (over 100dB at one meter)
Note: This kit does not meet USCG emergency signal requirements. The individual signals contained in the kit are USCG approved, but are not in sufficient quantity to meet USCG carriage requirements for regulated waters.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.