Transporter 130 Dry Duffel Bag
|Size||32" Height x 18" Length x 15" Width|
|Trip Length||2-3 Weeks|
Protect your gear from external elements when traveling.
Weather resistant and comfortable to carry, Osprey’s Transporter Duffel Bag is a functional companion for your next trip. The Transporter effectively shields your belongings from snow, rain, hail and the sun while keeping sharp points from poking through thanks to the dual-sided TPU coating. Boasting burly hardware and tough-as-nails construction, this duffel bag is ideal for adventurers who demand a lot from their equipment. The stiffened main body fabric features protective rib accents and overlapping zipper rain flaps for added layers of protection.
So take it as far as you can – the Transporter can go just about anywhere.
- Inside and outside TPU coating for durability
- Stiffened main body fabric with protective accent ribs for sturdy construction
- Overlapping zipper rain flaps keep moisture out
- Dual-zippered 3D end pockets with overlapping rain flaps
- Large u-zip main compartment that locks for extra security
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke make carrying this duffel as a backpack super comfortable
- Four, webbed grab handles for easy carrying from any side
- Eight web lashing points for securing bag or attaching gear
- Four lower web lashing points for securing bags
- D-ring attachments for attaching a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Internal, zippered mesh side panel pocket for storing gear
- Adjustable sternum strap for a more secure fit
- Attached safety whistle in case of emergency
- ID pocket so you can identify your bag easily