Turtle Shell® 3.0 Bluetooth Speaker, Set of 2
22% Off -
Original $179.99 Price Details
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
A set of two Turtle Shell 3.0 Bluetooth Speakers lets you create true wireless stereo sound.
Real stereo: Wirelessly connect two speakers together using Bluetooth v4.2. It's really easy. First you pair one speaker with your device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.) then you pair that speaker with another Turtle Shell 3.0. You can have the first speaker up to 30' from your device and the second speaker up to 15' from the first speaker.
Waterproof, buoyant housing: The Turtle Shell blasts 360-degree sound from an IPX7 rated polygonal housing that wouldn't look out of place in an interior design magazine—an avant-garde appearance that belies its rugged, dust- shock- and waterproof capabilities.
Up to 20 hours of operating time: The upgraded capacity of the Turtle Shell 3.0 gives you an outstanding 20 hours of playful playtime, with the ability to act as a portable power bank for your phone or music player as well.
Wired input: Included 3.5-to-3.5mm cable lets you keep listening, in case your source isn't Bluetooth-ready
Controls: Volume up or down, Skip track forward or backward, Pause or play track, Answer or hang up call, Pair with devices, Power on or off.
- True wireless daisy chain function pairs multiple Turtle Shells for real stereo sound
- Wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- High capacity 20-hour lithium-ion battery
- Power bank function charges small electronics
- Dual-Directional Sound™ allows optimal sound output whether lying flat or on its side
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone for calls and chats with Siri
- Standard 1/4"-40 camera threading and custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options
- 3.5mm audio in/out port
- Max (RMS) Output Power 10 Watts
- Battery: 3600mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Playing Time: Up to 20 hours
- Dimensions: 5 7/8"L x 4 3/16"W x 2 7/16"H
- Speaker Size: 42mm
- Speaker Sensitivity: 73± 3dB
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω± 15%
- Speaker Max Input Power: @3W average
- Speaker Frequency Range: 170HZ~20KHz (SPL -10 dB)
What's In the Box
- Turtle Shell 3.0
- USB charging cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- Signature ODT carry pouch
- User manual
Turtle Shell® 3.0 Bluetooth Speaker, Set of 2
|Battery Life||20 Hours|
|Compatibility||Bluetooth Compatible Devices|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)