65L Stormfront Wet/Dry Duffel Bag
|Size||28" x 14" x 12"|
|Trip Length||1 Week|
|Weight||2 Pounds 11.9 Ounces|
Built by adventurers for adventurers, the Patagonia Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel Bag is ideal for organizing and hauling gear that is bound to get wet.
This duffel bag easily separates wet and dry items thanks to the floating baffle—no more soggy clothes mingling with your dry clothes, electronics or accessories. Constructed from 100% waterproof and tough 800-denier nylon with a TPU coating, the Stormfornt® features welded seam construction for added watertight durability.
Large, burly zippers provide a rugged closure while still maintaining easy access to both compartments. Inside the main compartment, you will find mesh pockets to keep smaller items organized and within reach. The bottom compartment provides ample space for wet gear while the floating divider maximizes capacity in either compartment.
Details include reinforced haul handles and grab loops for durability; an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap for convenience and comfort; laser-cut drain holes in the bottom compartment to prevent waterlog and mildew; an external zippered pocket for added storage; and rod tube attachment points for easy transport of your fishing pole. Imported.
- Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements
- Two large compartments separate wet and dry belongings
- Waterproof, non-submersible construction
- Mesh pockets on the inside and one zippered pocket on the outside for storage
- Laser-cut drain holes in bottom compartment
- Reinforced haul handles and grab loops
- Padded shoulder strap can be removed if desired
- Floating divider provides maximum capacity
- Welded seam construction